Blog entries categorized under News
This is a Bugfix release.
- Fix: getPath() on a non-object on expected error pages if joomla route it to a category page
- Fix: Some Extensions do break the default function workflow of templates. So it is necessary to Check JYAML is available at the moment./li>
- Form field improvements
From this release only Joomla 3.5.0+ and PHP 5.5+ is supported.
- Improvment: JUI/Bootstrap Support
- Option moved from tab Layout to Scripts & Stylesheets
- Updated jQuery Validate library
- Added a simple base layout for the frontend article edit form (html/com_content/form/edit.php) that looks and works better as default.
- Are the article icons (print, email, etc) not visible, please replace the icon Template with this icons.php.
This is a bugfix release.
- Fix: The JS/CSS Chunker (minifier) does not work anymore since Joomla 3.4.6, because JURI::internal check has changed.
- Fix: Create Zip for Backup/Package fails on some environments.
This release is also tested with the upcoming Joomla 3.5.0 including PHP 7 compatibility.
- Fix: Debug toolbar is visible once if session is destroyed since Joomla 3.4.6
- Improvement: More efficient Module Cache
- Add joomla/icon layout override to switch back to the old style article icons without the Boostrap dropdown.