JYAML 4.5.0 released
This big update is here!
- Updated YAML3 to the new YAML4
- Only works with Joomla! 3.0.x
- All MooTools scripts are converted into jQuery
- Optional support to add Twitter Bootstrap (without layout components to work with YAML). See: Layout Options
- Added Header-Image support for menu items, categories and articles.
- Fully Responsive and HTML5 enabled (only on new installations)
- Mobile/Responsive Navigation (works also with the accessible Dropdown menu)
- Shinybuttons/Slidindoor is replaced with one simple "Horizontal Navigation" (the old styles are kept on an upgrade)
- modChrome rounded/gfxborder is removed by Joomla! and JYAML. Use CSS border-radius and box-shadow or create your own modChrome style.
- Added support for dynamic JS/CSS
- Feature to create an custom installable JYAML package (see: Administration)
- and many many other small changes and improvements.
Also checkout the updated Documentation.
If you like JYAML and the free support it would be very nice when you send a small Donation via Paypal or purchase a project license for your next project. You know the licenses are for lifetime, no annual subscriptions. I am only a single developer and there is no rich company behind. This would be very helpful for further development. Thank you!
Migrate JYAML from 4.0 to 4.5
Make sure you are to able to Update to Joomla! 3.0 and the latest version of JYAML 4.0.x is installed.
Before... please read this migration instructions in the JYAML Wiki.