JYAML 4.5.1 released
This is a maintain release.
You can simply upgrade version 4.5.0 to 4.5.1 with the Joomla! update function or manually installing the complete package. The update will not make any changes on your template.
- Updated the YAML Framework to version 4.1.2
- Fixed wrong module display by removing forced cache on JYAMLModuleHelper::getRawModuleContent().
- Fix: On the fullpage template the column order does not change
- Fix: Wrong align on invalid input/label when class ym-message was added.
- Fix: Contact View - Slider doesn't work correctly
- Fix: Fatal error: Call to a member function getItem() on a non-object
- Fix: Spaces in skin CSS filename
- Fix: JYAML->getHomepageLink() is not routing in error documents.
- Add check to call onBeforeLoadHead only once
- Add check to avoid compressing already minified CSS files.
- Add missing previos/next pager CSS classes.
development.hieblmedia.net has been switched offline. Here the new links to the issue tracker and so on: