JYAML 4.5.5 released
This is a bugfix release.
- Fix: Upgrade vom 4.0.4 to 4.5.4 does not execute YAML4 migration script
- Fix: Responsive CSS: Add flexible img on max-width:0 media query
- Fix: Bug in detection of header image on articles
- Feature: If script before body ends is enabled sometimes scripts must prevented to move. This now can be done with data-jyaml-ignore="1" attribute in the script tag.
- Fix: Ignore warnings in DomDocument for unknown tags.
- Fix: PHPImage to Array does not work
- Fix: Reset min-width on responsive layout for the fullheight example.
- Fix double slash on add validator localisation file
You can simply upgrade version 4.5.x to 4.5.5 with the Joomla! update function or download install the package.
Trackback URL for this blog entry.