JYAML 4.0.0 RC2 released
The Joomla! Template Framework JYAML is now available as Release Candidate 2.
Very important: Please read the update notes below before update.
JYAML 4.0.0 RC2 contains 5 Bug-Fixes and 1 new Feature from the tracker:
- Bug #16: Mutlilang redirection error
- Bug #17: HTML Tidy removes IE Conditional Comments
- Bug #18: Incorrect Button Text
- Bug #19: Incorrect interaction with JCE in Frontend Editing
- Bug #34: floatbox.gif not loaded
- Feature #20: Configurable modChrome styles (Documentation of Dynamic Positions, modChrome HowTo for JYAML4.x)
- Some different small improvements
And for now the first version of the documentation for JYAML 4.x is available in German and English.
Also in JYAML 4.0.0 RC2 a template upgrader is integrated. This makes updates of necessary and new files easier.
Update notes from JYAML 4.0.0 RC1 to 4.0.0 RC2
At first, please update the JYAML System Plugin (plg_system_jyaml.zip) only, before update all other JYAML extensions. If you not do this, all template files will be overwritten and all your changes will be lost forever, because a Bug in the Joomla! install adapter. The JYAML System Plugin from 4.0.0 RC2 prevent this bug.
When you have successful installed the JYAML System Plugin you can proceed the update.
Please read the section Installation & Updates in the documentation how update your template.